Powered by Blogger.

Jo & RG

By 3:21 PM


Jo on the left & RG on the right. Two fashion bloggers from Vegas. We've known each other for over 6 years. Prepping for the world, and taking it one blog post at a time. Total opposites but we fit together like a solved puzzle. 


Hi it's Jo ! I'm currently a college student, and on the 5-year plan .. or maybe 6 , IDK ! Lol. Business student with a goal o f NOT having to look for a job after college.. just trying to make it now and not later. I'm a big fan of Indie Rock and Folk Rock. Huge fan of music festivals, and would love to go to Coachella and Sasquatch! Food wise , I can eat anything but chicken is my first love.

Hello, RG over here. Currently studying as a high school student with an unsure mindset of the future, I guess I'm just going with the flow for now. Artistic wise, a blank canvas is not my forte but with a couple of brushes, eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow as my tools I can make you look gorgeous. I find most of my comfort expressing my thoughts in a journal while sipping on tea.

-DONE-

Love,
Jo & RG 

You Might Also Like

0 comments