Powered by Blogger.

SWEET 17

By 2:26 PM



Dress: Rhapsodielle, Purse: Coach, Sandals: Charlotte Russe, Nail Polish: Rimmel (Sunset Orange)
Last Monday (March 11) was my birthday and this was the dress I wore. I have been on a hunt for this type of maxi dress, sheer over dress lining. This dress is the perfect length for short girls (like myself); the little exposure of the legs through the sheer lace gives the illusion that you're not drowning in the dress. I paired it with whites because I wanted to bring out the pastel coral color of the dress. I curled my hair with a 1 inch [?] barrel just to give my hair a little flow. For all the short girls, don't be afraid of wearing a maxi dress ! 
Btw, I posted a picture in my Instagram (@argieshines) when I bought the dress and there's also a post about my birthday. 
xoxo,
RG

You Might Also Like

0 comments