Powered by Blogger.

Modern Retro

By 9:29 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Top: H&M, Pants: H&M, Earrings: Forever 21, Heels: Charlotte Russe, & Sunglasses: California








Hello readers and picture viewers. It's been awhile since I've blogged, but I'm back and ready to talk about fashion. Recently my friend Julie was kind enough to model for us. So I would like to introduce Julie Riette. Julie Riette is an aspiring model, and also a college student in Las Vegas. Oh and she speaks French!

Outfit-wise: Julie's outfit consist of a frilly lace crop top and patterned pants. Patterned pants are currently trending and can be purchased from shops like H&M, Forever 21, & Windsor. The crop top goes well with the trendy pants, black soda heels, and pink sunglasses.

If you're interested in getting to know Julie, then I suggest following her on insatgram @julietteriette
#JUFU

<3, 
Jo


You Might Also Like

0 comments