Powered by Blogger.

GYPSY

By 7:08 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,








Sunglasses: PacSun

Headband: Forever21, Shirt: WetSeal & Skirt: Forever21

Hello World,
I think this is my favorite photo shoot so far. Arkay Mendoza did a great job with these photos and making everything look natural. Her photography skills definitely complimented my outfit. This outfit is earthy and gypsy inspired. You'll notice that my whole outfit is pretty much just one color in different shades. Brown is one of my favorite colors because it's simple but stands out. My brown long skirt is from Forever21 and one of my favorite piece in my closet. To match my skirt, I wore a simple crossed patterned blouse. The color of the blouse matched with my skirt without it blending in. This gypsy inspired outfit gave me a reason to wear a lot of accesories without the accesories overwhelming the outfit. Bangles, bracelets, rings, and big earrings go well with outfits that are simple and earthy. The accessories, simple makeup, and messy waves complete the outfit. 


<3,
Jo 








You Might Also Like

0 comments