Powered by Blogger.

BACK IN SPRING

By 2:33 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




Dress: Charlotte Russe, Headband: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Rhapsodielle
Spring is finally back, and guess what ?! So are we ! I know we haven't blogged in the longest time but that's because we've been extremely busy; Jo's last semester of college, and my last year of high school. Although, this fashion blog has been a huge part of my senior year, I'm trying to connect more to the outside world. Anyways, these pictures were actually taken for my 18th birthday photo book. I thought I'd share them with you since they resemble the feelings of Springs. I took more pictures for my 18th birthday, so I'll blog those in a few days. Thank you for still checking out our blog even though we rarely blog.

Stay connected with me through my social media accounts !
Twitter: @rgmendozaa
IG: @argieshines
Fashion blog IG: @joandrg
xoxo,
RG



You Might Also Like

0 comments